For a lot of new parents, traveling with their little ones is a scary thing to even consider. With all the preparations that need to be done, traveling light is completely out of the question. However, this does not mean that it has to be a difficult or stressful experience. There are certain travel essentials that you can buy to ensure that your trip is comfortable for your child and convenient for you. One of these essentials is a travel stroller.
With a travel stroller, all your family trips will be a breeze. Travel strollers are also designed to be highly portable and lightweight for your convenience, with some even being able to fold down to about the size of a backpack. The best ones will also fit in the overhead compartment of a plane. This guide will highlight some of the best travel strollers that you can buy today.
5 Best Travel Strollers in Malaysia
Here are 5 excellent travel strollers to consider:
1. Nuna TRVL Stroller
What makes the Nuna TRVL Stroller stand out is the fact that it folds and unfolds so easily. All you have to do is push a button on the handlebar and it takes care of the rest for you. Your life will instantly become so much easier because of this feature alone.
You’ll also love how easy it is to maneuver it. It comes with front and rear-wheel suspension that allows it to move smoothly over grass, gravel, or hardwood floors. It looks luxurious as well, with faux leather on the handle and bumper, beautiful fabric, and a convenient canopy that has a modern-looking mesh window for uninterrupted airflow and for your little one to look out of on your outings. You can also recline it to a comfortable sleeping angle with the pull of a conveniently located drawstring that you can operate with one hand!
- It is super easy to fold with the push of a button
- Attractive modern design
- It comes with lots of extra storage space at the bottom of the stroller
- It is quite heavy at 15.4 pounds
- It is one of the most expensive travel stroller options on this list
2. Joolz AER Premium Baby Stroller
The Joolz AER is a beautifully lightweight stroller that has an ergonomic design that gives it an effortlessly cool look. It has a lot of padding on the seating area, which will hug and protect your little one as soon as she gets in the stroller. The canopy and the seat also recline and hide away when you are not using them. It folds down to a fraction of its size, and it has a nifty elastic trap that makes hands-free carrying a breeze.
It also brings one-handed folding to the table, except this time you have to use two buttons to accomplish that. You’ll also love the rain cover and the travel bag which add an extra layer of convenience to this stroller.
- Compact without sacrificing any essential features
- It comes with a convenient carrying strap
- Lifetime warranty
- The canopy and seat designs are sleek and modern
- It is quite heavy at 14 pounds
- It does not offer calf support, but the calf rest is sold separately
- The buckle is easy to use but it can be annoying
3. Uppababy G-Link 2 Stroller
If you have been looking for the ultimate double travel stroller, this is it. The Uppababy G-Link 2 Stroller is a compact side-by-side umbrella stroller with 4 sets of wheels instead of 6. It has a smooth folding mechanism that is super easy to use. All you have to do is pull the loop between the handles up to fold it.
You’ll also love this stroller’s maneuverability because it is designed to run perfectly on grass, gravel, or tarmac. It also comes with generous canopies, fully reclining seats and a cup holder for mom or dad!
- It is narrow and surprisingly light for a double stroller
- It is easy to maneuver, with little resistance to pushing or turning across various surfaces
- The folding mechanism is smooth and easy to use
- While it folds down, it will not get very small
- It does not come with a carrying strap
4. Uppababy Minu
You’ll love the Uppababy Minu because it is super easy to fold. Designed to make your travel life easier, it comes with one-handed folding, which converts it to a compact, easy-to-carry size. It also has a convenient strap that you can use to carry it around once folded. Uppababy Minu comes with under-seat storage, leather handlebars, and great maneuverability across various surfaces.
Your baby will love the Minu’s comfortable padded seat that reclines far enough to make napping a super fun and cozy experience. It also comes with a canopy that has a mesh window for breathability and airflow.
- It is compact and easy to carry
- The seat is well-padded and reclines nice and far
- It comes with a full sun canopy
- The storage space under the seat is a little small
- While the folding process is simple, it’ll take some time before you get used to it
5. Baby Jogger City Tour 2
The Baby Jogger City Tour 2 is very lightweight and super easy to fold. It collapses at the push of two buttons, after which all you have to do is lock it into place. Once folded, it is easy to pick up and carry around. You also get a travel bag that will allow you to carry it hands-free.
Additionally, the front wheels are detachable to allow the Baby Jogger City Tour 2 to squeeze into tight spaces. The seat also reclines very far back, and it comes with a convenient calf rest for your baby that extends until it is flat. It has a UPF 50+ canopy that has a mesh window for breathability and air circulation. All these features mean that the Baby Jogger City Tour 2 is an extremely comfortable napping space for your little one.
- It is a lighter stroller than most options on this list
- It is easy to maneuver, push, and turn
- It reclines quite far for comfortable napping
- The folding process needs both hands to complete
- It does not come with straps for hands-free carrying
- It has a small under-seat storage
So there you have it; our list of the best travel strollers you can buy. All these options are great for everyday use. Additionally, we only handpicked the best-looking options that also come with a host of unique features that both you and your little one will appreciate. Hopefully, this has made making your final decision a lot easier. Good luck!
Here are more useful links: