Every parent has made that rookie mistake; dressing their little one in an adorable outfit and leaving the house – without a bib! Before you know it, that outfit you picked out so carefully is soaking wet before you’re even halfway there to your destination. This is why bibs are a must-have item for all babies no matter their age!
But how do you choose the best bib for your precious little angel? Well, that’s where we come in! In this guide, you will find a list of some of the best baby bibs you can buy today. So you can finally say goodbye to messy outfits no matter what your little munchkin spits up!
5 Best Baby Bibs in Malaysia
Here are the 5 baby bibs that we loved:
1. Bumkins Sleeved Toddler Bibs
Bumkins Sleeved Toddler Bibs are massive bibs that are made of stain and odor-resistant baby-safe plastic. You can easily wipe them down to clean them, and they will keep your little one’s outfit underneath perfectly clean even when she makes the biggest messes.
Designed to offer full coverage, this bib will cover your baby’s torso, arms, laps, and neck. It is BPA, PVC, phthalate, vinyl, and lead-free. It also comes in a wide range of patterns and colors that your little one will love. They are also machine washable.
- Guarantees no food or spills on clothes
- Full body coverage bibs that cover right up to the neckline
- Has a pouch on the lap for catching fallen food
- Looks more like big kids’ clothes than a bib
- It can be rather difficult to get it on and off
2. Luvable Friends Baby Bibs
The Luvable Friends Baby Bibs come in assorted colors. They are a great choice for parents on a tight budget. They come with a velcro fastener that makes them easy to put on and take off. The fabric is also super soft and comfortable for your little one to have on for several hours at a time.
These bibs also hold up well through multiple washes. They are also large enough to cover your baby’s whole torso, which is great when you need to protect the entire outfit!
- They do not have any irritating plastic backing
- Are designed to be super soft, almost like a washcloth
- They are generously large
- They are ideal for a light drooler or a baby who is not teething
- The neck is too big for newborns
3. BabyBjorn Soft Bibs
BabyBjorn Soft Bibs are made using soft polypropylene and thermoplastic elastic rubber. They are super soft, softer than any standard plastic bib that babies find irritating. Plus, they are not made of soft fabric, so if you want to throw them in the dishwasher to clean them, you can do so. What makes these bibs stand out is the fact that they come with a deep front spill pocket to catch dropped food.
- They have deep front pockets to catch falling food
- Very easy to clean
- Come with an adjustable neck width
- They are BPA-free and free of harmful chemicals
- A little on the pricy side
- Some babies may find it heavy to have on
4. Aden + Anais Cotton Muslin Burpy Bibs
Aden + Anais Cotton Muslin Burpy Bibs are designed to be used as a bib and burping cloth at the same time. They are thick and durable and come in a simple shape that makes them easy to use in a variety of different ways.
You can drape it over your baby’s shoulder and snap it at the back to close it and use it as a full-coverage bib. You can also drape it over your shoulder to turn it into a burp cloth.
The entire bib is made using a lightweight 100% cotton muslin material. This means you can throw it in the washing machine when it gets dirty. It is also gentle on your baby’s sensitive skin.
- It is made using a thick 4-layer muslin cotton material
- It feels soft to the touch and is gentle on your baby’s sensitive skin
- It comes in interesting unisex prints
- It is multifunctional; you can use it as a bib or as a burp cloth
- Has a large adjustable neck hole.
- More expensive than other options on this list
- The cape design covers your baby’s arms, hindering her movements
5. Skip Hop Owl Baby Bib
Skip Hop Owl Baby Bibs look so adorable! They have playful designs that make mealtimes feel like playtime.
The designs feature cute eyes on them that will grab your little one’s attention and turn every feeding session into an interaction. They also have handy food pockets at the bottom for catching falling food.
Their silicone material makes them water-resistant and easy to clean. You can also neatly fold them for storage with the wet part tucked inside to clean later.
- They are super cute!
- The bibs fold down for easy storage and travel.
- Easy to clean and can be wiped down or machine-washed.
- Rather costly
- Some moms have found that the design fades over time
Babies make messes. That’s just a fact of life. That’s why whether you have a newborn or a 6-month-old, you need to get her a few bibs. Put a bib on your baby for as long as she lets you. Not only will they save her outfit, but they will save your sanity as well. Hopefully, this guide has given you lots of great options to choose from! Good luck!
Here are more useful links: