Whether you are breastfeeding or formula feeding, baby bottles are among the feeding essentials that you have to invest in for your little one. Because they are so important, baby bottles today come in all shapes and sizes. So how do you know which one is the best choice for your baby?
The best baby bottles are made using baby-safe chemical-free materials. They are also comfortable to hold and the nipple is designed to be comfortable for your little one to latch on to. Here is a look at 5 of the best milk bottles you can buy for your baby today.
Top 5 Baby Bottles in Malaysia
Here are 5 great milk bottles to consider:
1. MAM Easy Start Anti-Colic
MAM Easy Start Anti-Colic bottles are thoughtfully crafted with both the comfort of babies and the convenience of parents in mind. One notable feature is MAM’s SkinSoft™ silicone nipple, which offers a texture that babies find familiar and natural, thereby facilitating easy acceptance.
What distinguishes MAM from other brands is their meticulous attention to detail in bottle design. These bottles boast a self-sterilizing capability, making them ideal for parents who are constantly on the move. This innovative feature allows for hassle-free sterilization using just a small amount of water and a microwave, eliminating the need for bulky sterilizing equipment. Additionally, MAM provides an array of bottle sizes and nipple flows to accommodate babies as they progress through different stages of growth.
- Patented silky soft teat, SkinSoft™
- Anti colic
- Self sterilising
- Easy to clean
- Price might be considered steep to some parents
2. Pigeon SofTouch™ Nursing Bottle
With a focus on innovation and quality, Pigeon SofTouch™ Nursing Bottle offers a blend of thoughtful design and practicality that ensures a seamless feeding journey.
Pigeon SofTouch™ Nursing Bottle boasts features such as their Peristaltic Nipple that mimics the natural sucking motion of a baby, making it easier for them to switch between breastfeeding and bottle feeding. The bottles are designed to reduce the intake of air, preventing colic and discomfort during feeding sessions. Pigeon also offers a variety of bottle sizes and nipple flow rates to accommodate babies’ changing needs as they grow.
- Pigeon SofTouch™ Peristaltic Nipple
- Wide availability
- Anti colic Air Ventilation System (AVS™)
- Variety of cute bottle prints
- Teat may require delicate handling/cleaning
- Measurements on some of their bottles might be hard to read
3. Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Baby Bottle
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Baby Bottles are affordable, easy to use, and some of the most flexible bottles on this list. They are ergonomically designed and completely BPA-free, which makes them safe for your little one to use. They are also easy to clean for parents and easy to latch for babies.
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Bottles also come with a slight curve in their design that makes it easy for babies to hold them on their own. The rim is also small enough to prevent brushes from getting caught on the sides. They come in 5 or 9-ounce bottles.
- Are very easy to clean
- Come with an anti-colic valve
- Made using shock-resistant glass
- Three-in-one design (bottle, jar, and cup)
- The measurements on the bottle may become less visible over time
- The glass may shatter if placed in the freezer for too long
4. Philips AVENT Anti-Colic Baby Bottles
Next up is Philips AVENT. These bottles come with a valve that is integrated into the anti-colic nipples. This prevents your baby from swallowing air by redirecting it into the bottle. Because of this valve and the nipple’s soft silicone design, your baby will be a lot less colicky, and caring for her will be a lot less stressful for you!
The best part is that the anti-colic nipples are interchangeable with other Philips AVENT nipples. This means you do not have to buy any more sets; this one is all you need.
Philips AVENT Anti-Colic Baby Bottles are easy to assemble, easy to use, and easy to clean. The design will also add to your convenience, with low-profile anti-leak lids and a simple shape that will not take up too much space in your diaper bag.
- It has a few parts that are all easy to clean
- The nipples are interchangeable with other Philip Avent’s natural nipples
- The design is low profile, especially the anti-leak lid
- No curved shape which makes it harder for babies to hold onto their own
- Some bottles may still leak
5. Comotomo Baby Bottle
Comotomo Baby Bottles stand out because of their sleek ergonomic design. They are also very flexible and come with a dual venting system. They also have a soft, squeezable base that adjusts to your hand size, making them so easy to grasp. Additionally, the nipple has a tab on its size that allows you to instantly loosen the top with a thumb flick.
You’ll also love how easy to clean they are. You can clean them by hand without having to use a bottle brush because of this. They have wide necks that make them easy to lather up and rinse. They are also heat-resistant and microwavable.
- Some of the most heat-resistant bottles on this list
- Come with a dual venting system
- Have a convenient tab on the nipple to easily loosen the top
- Price may not be appealing to some parents
- It may be difficult to see the measurements, especially at night
- Because of their shape, it may be difficult to fit these bottles in a standard diaper bag bottle-holding compartment
We are confident that you will love any of these baby bottles because they are designed to be the best solution for your little one’s feeding needs. Easy to clean, hard to leak, and made to encourage an easy latch, both you and your little one will appreciate them. Good luck!
Here are more useful links: